Come run! Come, all!
June 6, 2015, Check-in 7:30 a.m., Race starts 9:30 a.m.
Hartwood Acres Park Amphitheater
Registration is OPEN for the 2015 Project Prom 5K Run & Walk!
What is the Project Prom 5K Run & Walk?
Begun in 2014, this fun-filled 5K run or 1-mile walk features a beautiful course through the rolling hills and woods of Hartwood Acres Park. Walk or run in a gown or tuxedo for a chance to be crowned the Race King or Race Queen!
The FUNds we raise help local high school students who are served through the Department of Human Services go to their prom in style. Items purchased include jewelry, plus-sized gowns and tuxedo-rental gift certificates to supplement generous in-kind and monetary donations by individuals and retailers.
How to Participate in the Project Prom 5K Run & Walk
Runners, walkers, strollers and rollers
Registration is OPEN!
- 5K Timed Run – individuals $25; teams of five or more $20 each (discount taken at checkout)
- 1-mile Non-timed Walk – individuals $15; teams of five or more $10 each (discount taken at checkout)
- Get a free commemorative T-shirt (first 500 registrants)
- Are eligible to win a medal based on age/gender categories
- Are eligible to win an overnight stay in a local hotel and be crowned Race King or Race Queen if they run/walk in formal attire
- Enjoy a live DJ before, during and after the race
Benefits abound for sponsors of the Project Prom 5K Run & Walk. Please review the 2015 Project Prom 5K Sponsorship Packet for details and contact the Event and Donations team to secure your sponsorship at the 2015 event on June 6.
How to Help Publicize the Project Prom 5K Run & Walk
Download one of our official Project Prom 5K posters to print and hang at your workplace, gym, or school to help spread the word!
White Poster: 8.5x11
Black Poster: 8.5x11
Pink Poster: 8.5x11
Facebook Cover Photos and Icons
Show your Project Prom team spirit and spread the word!
Facebook Cover Photos: Black and Pink Black and White
Team Tiara User Icon: Pink White
Team Tux User Icon: Black White