Environmental Air Quality Task Force
On August 28, 2008, Allegheny County Executive Dan Onorato appointed the Environmental Air Quality Task Force. The group was charged with reviewing the functions of the County’s Air Quality Program and making recommendations to improve regional air quality, increase services to stakeholders, and identify operating efficiencies.
Task Force Members:
- Bob Lewis, CEO, Orbital Engineering, and Task Force Chair
- Chester R. Babst, Managing Shareholder, Babst, Calland, Clements & Zomnir P.C.
- Ken Bowman, Southwest Regional Director, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (retired)
- The Honorable James Brewster, Mayor, City of McKeesport
- The Honorable Joan Cleary, Allegheny County Council and Allegheny County Board of Health
- Rachel Filippini, Executive Director, Group Against Smog & Pollution
- Court Gould, Executive Director, Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Paul M. King, Chairman, Allegheny County Board of Health
- Kathryn Zuberbuhler Klaber, Executive Vice President, Competitiveness, Allegheny Conference on Community Development, and Managing Director, Pennsylvania Economy League of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Deborah Lange, Executive Director, Steinbrenner Institute for Environmental Education & Research, Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof. George Leikauf, Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh
- Jacques L. Moye Sr., CPA, Esq.
- Joseph P. Pezze, QEP, Principal, The Hillcrest Group, LLC
- Heather Sage, Vice President, Citizens for Pennsylvania’s Future (PennFuture)
- Mary Esther Van Shura, Director of Community Affairs, Office of the County Executive