Mandatory In-Service Training
| 2013 Mandatory In-Service Training Courses
|Please print and complete the registration form & fax to (724) 935-6522 or mail to The Police Academy at 700 West Ridge Drive, Allison Park, PA 15101.
No registrations accepted by phone.
Class size will be limited to 35. NOTE: No food, beverages or tobacco products are permitted in classrooms.
- NO registrations accepted by telephone.
- Registration must be faxed or mailed ten (10) days prior to attendance. You will be notified only if class is full. No confirmations are sent out.
- Please schedule no more than three (3) officers per department, per date, per site. Place last name(s) in proper spaces.
- Only certified "Municipal Police Officers" allowed. Other agencies must purchase vouchers from MPOETC prior to attending.
- Officers must be scheduled by management or those in charge of training.
- Should officers not scheduled, or scheduled late appear for class, they will be sent back to be rescheduled.
- Registrations are accepted on a first received, first scheduled basis. NO exceptions!
- Proper attire required and NO firearms to be carried to classroom.
- Classes begin PROMPTLY at 8:30 a.m. Anyone arriving late will be sent back to be rescheduled.
- Please keep a copy of those scheduled for your records. You may duplicate the blank form as needed.
|Any questions are to be directed to:
||David B. McIntyre
(724) 935-5566 Ext. 228