License Department
Registration and Titling Fees

The Treasurer, as an agent for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, sells the following licenses: 


[ Boat Registration ]

Boat for Boating License 

[ Use (Launch) Permit ]
For Unpowered Boats ONLY
Boat for Use (Launch) Permit 
[ Fishing License ]

Fish for Fishing License 


[ Dog License ]

Dog for Dog Licenses 

[ Hunting License ]

Rifle for Hunting License 


[ Bingo ]


[ Small Games ]

Raffle Tickets