Address Change

Each parcel has three addresses, which may, or may not, be the same:

  1. Physical Property Location.
  2. Owner Mailing Address.
  3. Tax Bill Mailing Address.

You can change or correct one or more addresses using the online form, by mail or by phone.

If you need to change the name of a property owner, you cannot use any of these methods. You will need a new deed.

Online and Email

You may use this Online Form to change or correct an address. You will need to know the Parcel ID number.

Another way to change an address online can be found on the Real Estate Website. When you have the property information open, simply click on the Report Data Errors link in the bottom left corner. This will open the online form with the Parcel ID already displayed and email the request.

You may use the Allegheny County Support Center to submit an address change request.

Postal Mail

Make changes to any of the addresses by printing, completing, and mailing the Request for Address Change Form(PDF, 124KB) to:

Division of Real Estate
Attn: Mapping
101 County Office Building
542 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

We do not recommend phone requests for address updates.

Update the Tax Bill Mailing Address

Call the Treasurer's Office at 412-350-4100.

Note: You do not have to submit a written request.

Note: If addresses under both categories need to be changed, you must contact both offices.