Emergency Services works collaboratively to build, sustain, and improve Allegheny County through services that prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards. We aim to be progressive in all aspects which will provide the highest levels of service with P.R.I.D.E.:
- In order to fulfill this vision, a pledge to learn from our past, train for the present, and plan for the future.
- We recognize that if we support, respect, empower, and challenge our people, they will deliver superior service and continuous improvement.
- An organization that fosters an environment of trust, involvement, innovation, creativity, and accountability throughout the entire organization.
- An organization that is responsive to the needs and concerns of the citizens, first responders, and municipalities we serve.
- Strategically plan and benchmark programs and services which will be performed in an economical and efficient manner mindful of their financial impact.