There are four Kane Community Living Centers located throughout Allegheny County. Each center provides a close-to-home experience that keeps residents active physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
The centers are staffed by professional nurses, therapists, and aides, as well as a team of physicians who attend to the residents onsite.
Each center provides a warm, comfortable environment including:
- Acres of landscaped grounds
- Beauty/barber shops
- Cheerful dining rooms and resident lounges
- Comfortable, personalized rooms
- Computer and video game rooms
- Intimate sitting areas
- Large activity rooms on each floor
- Nonsectarian chapels
- On-site wellness centers
- Outdoor Courtyards and gardens